· Assist Surgeon in all types of procedures.
· Manage and maintain general store, pharmacy and biomedical items.
· Maintain cross infection control.
· Maintain CC in the absence of the HOD.
· Help arranging instruments and consumables in the operation theatre for Dental and Maxillofacial procedures
· Arrange trolleys with minimum supervision.
· Verify availability of all equipment, instruments and consumable items before and after procedures, informing the surgeon accordingly.
· Good documentation
· Manage the departmental stock from pharmacy, general store , biomedical and other departments.
· ensure patient safety measures are followed.
· Coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure cleanliness of the department.
· Maintain effective communication channel between surgeons and Patients.
· Conducting oral screenings to identify diseases and infections.
· Removing tooth decay and plaque.
· Applying prosthetics, sealers and whiteners.
· Perform procedures as per his/ her training and qualification mandate.
· Good communication with all the team members, courteous to the patients.
· Respect patient’s religious and cultural norms and needs.
· Perform all tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
· In line with mission and objectives of the department and hospital at large.