Good clinical knowledge on emergency medicine .He/she should be possess good communication skills and soft skills. Additional benefit to those who has valid certification of BLS, ACLS,PALS and ATLS.Duties.
- Anticipate in timely management of emergency patient by given appropriate primary and secondary assessment (triage) and immediate management of emergency patients.
- Execute Indus hospital A&E department SOP’s in patient’s care and good management skill in procedures.
- Ensure work procedures and technical specifications required by hospital are executed according to clinical SOP’s.
- Provide medical support to team members to facilitate quick management of patients.
- Documentation regarding the patient medical information is mandatory .
- Proper handing and taking overof the patient at the end of each shift.
- Maintain professional and polite doctor- patient approach at all the time to understand patient’s problem.
- Proper dress code as per the human resourse .