Job Position - Department
Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
Matric with Diploma in Endoscopy from PMF
8/8/2022 12:00:00 AM
- Arrange and maintain equipment and instrument for special procedures related to endoscopy.
- Ensure consent forms have the correct patient information and have been signed by the concerned authority accordingly
- Assure sound aseptic measures are followed.
- Perform the following departmental Endoscopy activities independently:
- Clean all medical equipment
- Arrange surgical instruments for the procedure
- Arrange trolleys with minimum supervision.
- Verify availability of all equipment, instruments and consumable items before and after procedures, informing the Gastroenterologist accordingly.
- Document the use of all equipment during procedures
- Document the consumption form.
- Implement and ensure patient safety measures are followed.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure cleanliness of the OR is maintained.
- Maintain effective communication channel between Physician and patient
- Perform all tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.