Job Position - Department
Anesthesia & Pain Management
Completed Training for Post-Graduate Degree (FCPS/PhD, FRCS/MRCP)
8/7/2022 12:00:00 AM
- Perform complete and appropriate pre-anesthetic evaluations on all surgical patients.
- Review and interpret medical history data and continually update relevant information as necessary.
- Ensure time, space and staff for surgery and other procedures have been scheduled.
- Administer general anesthesia to all patients and for surgical procedures in accordance with accepted methods.
- Consult with patients following operations and treatments; recommend anesthetic management and post-anesthetic care.
- Facilitate related services for patients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the supervisor.